www.ourchurchvideos.com is dedicated to helping our clients learn how to best utilize our service to grow their on-line presence. When your organization first starts working with OCV, we consult with your organization staff and walk them through the ins and outs of our service. We ask that you contact your organizations staff first to seek guidance from them.|
If they are unavailable, please contact us directly by emailing us at email@example.com . Our staff will either answer your questions immediately, setup a support call or respond to your email in an efficient manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I upload a video? First, create an account. To create an account, click on the "sign up" button in the top right corner of the screen or located directly under the login section. After you fill out the form, you must check your email to "Confirm" your account. This should happen immediately after you submit your form. PLEASE check your "SPAM" folder or any other filtering in the event you do not see the email. Once you verify your email you will then be able to upload your video. To upload (you must be logged in - you might consider logging out and then logging back in if you have any troubles) simply click on the "upload" tab and follow the prompts. It will take a few minutes to upload your video, your video will then be "Approved" by the administrator of the site. Your admin will be notified and will review at the discretion. Thanks for uploading.
2. What types of files can be uploaded? .asf, .avi, .flv, .divx,.mpg, .mp4, .wmv, .qt, .mov and more
3. How long can videos be? OCV does not limit the length of your
videos. We do recommend that your files are under 200mb in length,
but it is not a requirement. In general we do not recommend
extremely long videos. Most Internet viewers will not watch the
entire video when it is much longer than 15-20 minutes. To reduce
the file size of your videos, please export them to 320x240 prior
to uploading your video. Reducing the dimensions of your videos
will allow you to upload your videos faster.
4. How should I use the Channels? Channels can be customized by your
organization. When you upload a video, it is recommended that you
upload the video to 1-3 channels. This helps users find your video
by searching within the custom channels.
5. What are Groups? Groups are formed by users within your custom
video library. Users can upload and share videos to your group.
Groups can be setup to allow anyone to join or can be setup to
require invitation first. Most organizations DO NOT use groups.
6. I uploaded a video and I do not see it, what happened? Every video
that is uploaded to your video library must be approved by your
administrator. An email is created and sent to your admin for each
video that is uploaded. Your video will not show up until the
video has been approved. This helps prevent inappropriate videos
from being displayed in your library.
7. How many videos can I upload? ourchurchvidoes.com sets up custom video libraries for churches and church organizations. If your church has contracted with OCV to build a custom video library, you may upload as many videos as you would like. Complete worship services, family videos etc... If you are utilizing a video library that was setup for your church organization, you are allowed to upload 5 "Church Specific" videos (ones that promote your church: Worship, commercials, testimonials etc...). In addition to Church specific videos, you may also upload limitless "Ministry videos". Typically these are videos that highlight ministry activities that you are involved with. If you are interested in setting up a video library for your specific church, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for uploading. Please note that you are elligible for a discount if you mention your church organization.
For any other help questions, please contact us - email@example.com. Thank your for using www.ourchurchvideos.com